Friday, June 23, 2006

Spirit deliverance....

Possessed. Heard or seen anyone being possessed by spirits? Isn't it fascinating? It's a time when the spirit world colides with our earthly world... Have you wondered how it happens? And one thing that puzzles me is how is it that many religions and faiths that have their way of casting out /dealing with the spirits. I've seen a muslim man of faith casting out spirits and I've seen christians doing the same. How is it so? Do these spirits fear just about any religion in this world? Eerieee... but yet intriguing! Please share your thoughts/real life stories.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our enemy found!

Pain

I m d enigma said...

I don't follow your 'spiritual' point, pain... your point is?

Cavalor Epthith said...

My apologies.
We had you confused with someone else.

May you suffer not!

Cavalor Epthith
Editor-in-Chief
The Dis Brimstone-Daily Pitchfork
"Death. Destruction. Diatribe. Discourse. Daily Pitchfork!"

I m d enigma said...

Apologies accepted. May you rest in peace, my brother!

Suffering after life is eternal! Beware the wrath!